Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Le Corsaire is a ballet typically presented in three acts, the scenario is loosely based on the poem The Corsair by Lord Byron. Originally choreographed by Joseph Mazilier to the music of Adolphe Adam, it was first presented by the ballet of the Théâtre Impérial de l´Opéra in Paris on 23 January 1856. All modern productions of Le Corsaire have their roots in the revivals staged by the Ballet Master Marius Petipa for the Imperial Ballet of St. Petersburg throughout the mid to late 19th century.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Le Corsaire"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Le Corsaire"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Antoni Tarnowski Kamila Stefanska Korsarz 1865 - po wykadrowaniu.tif 1,014 × 1,187; 3.44 MB
- Le-Corsaire-3.jpg 1,368 × 1,026; 168 KB
- Pas de deux du Corsaire Ballet national de Cuba (Grand Palais) (989747896).jpg 1,382 × 1,004; 813 KB
- Vadim-and-Alina 2706496b.jpg 620 × 387; 55 KB
- Александр Стоянов и Екатерина Кухар, балет "Корсар".jpg 1,920 × 1,613; 192 KB
- Корсар.jpg 720 × 976; 59 KB