Jump to navigation Jump to search
ghost town in Inyo County, California
|Instance of||ghost town,|
|Location||Inyo County, California|
|Elevation above sea level|
English: Leadfield — a Mojave Desert mining ghost town and historic district, in Death Valley National Park, Inyo County, eastern California.
- It is located in Titus Canyon east of Death Valley, in the Grapevine Mountains.
- The Historic district is on the National Register of Historic Places in Inyo County, California.
Media in category "Leadfield, California"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Leadfield Building 1.jpg 488 × 390; 115 KB
- Leadfield mine.jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 3.53 MB
- Leadfield, California.JPG 800 × 633; 97 KB
- Mine at Leadfield.JPG 1,107 × 885; 174 KB
- Indian Paintbrush at Leadfield ghost town in Death Valley NP.jpg 300 × 525; 46 KB