From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Lealholm, sometimes known as Lealholm Bridge, is a small village in the Glaisdale civil parish of the Borough of Scarborough, in North Yorkshire, England. It is sited at a crossing point of the River Esk, in Eskdale which is within the North York Moors National Park. It is from both Middlesbrough and Scarborough. The village is typical of those found all across the North York Moors which straddle the main through-routes along the valley bottoms. It is mostly built of local stone with pantiled or slate roofs.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Lealholm"
The following 156 files are in this category, out of 156 total.
- Lealholm bridge.jpg 192 KB
- Lealholm crunkly.jpg 131 KB
- Lealholm ducks launch.jpg 239 KB
- Lealholm floodmarks.jpg 117 KB
- Lealholm methodist.jpg 106 KB
- Lealholm mill.jpg 114 KB
- Lealholm show sports.jpg 193 KB
- Lealholm showtent.jpg 101 KB
- Lealholm steppingstones.jpg 176 KB
- Lealholm village.jpg 244 KB
- Lealholmside.jpg 101 KB