Category:Lee's Ferry and Lonely Dell Ranch Historic District
English: Lee's Ferry and Lonely Dell Ranch Historic District — within the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, in northern Arizona.
- Located at Lee's Ferry on the Colorado River, and at the ranch of John D. Lee in western Paria Canyon.
- On the National Register of Historic Places in Coconino County, Arizona.
Media in category "Lee's Ferry and Lonely Dell Ranch Historic District"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Colorado River at Lee's Ferry in the Grand Canyon, ca.1898 (CHS-4710).jpg 5,127 × 3,886; 2.41 MB
- AZ - COLORADO RIVER, LEE'S FERRY, 2011, Oct 14 - BW (10279651063).jpg 4,736 × 2,952; 2.36 MB
- Lee's Ferry American Placer Corporation Office.jpg 432 × 324; 43 KB
- Lee's Ferry Fort.jpg 432 × 324; 46 KB
- Lonely Dell Ranch irrigation system.jpg 378 × 504; 60 KB
- LOOKING ACROSS THE COLORADO RIVER TO MOUTH OF PARIA CREEK, ARIZONA - NARA - 524299.jpg 3,000 × 2,508; 3.54 MB