Category:Lee Circle, New Orleans
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Lee Circle, formerly known as "Tivoli Circle" — a small circular park, at Howard Avenue and St. Charles Avenue in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- It is located on the upriver edge of the Central Business District, and is on the National Register of Historic Places in Orleans Parish.
- A large Memorial column, topped by a statue of Robert E. Lee by sculptor Alexander Doyle, was erected in the park after the American Civil War.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Circle Bar, New Orleans (23 F)
- ► Robert E. Lee statue (Lee Circle) (15 F)
- ► Temple Sinai, New Orleans, 1872 building (10 F)
Media in category "Lee Circle, New Orleans"
The following 46 files are in this category, out of 46 total.
- LeeCircleLibraryShrinersCard.jpg 1.03 MB
- CanalBankLeeCircle.jpg 35 KB
- Lee Circle Wacky Marchers.jpg 2.31 MB
- LeeCircle30Nov07FromKBPlaza.jpg 1.42 MB
- LeeCircle30Nov07KB.jpg 1.63 MB
- LeeCircle30Nov07KBUpStChas.jpg 2.12 MB
- LeeCircle30Nov07Planter.jpg 1.81 MB
- LeeCircle30Nov07TaylorBldg.jpg 1.96 MB
- LeeCircleBarBienvilleRoof.jpg 1.76 MB
- 1901MGLeeCircleCrowd.jpg 46 KB
- 1901MGWagonMaskers.jpg 52 KB
- MugnierLeeCircleA.jpg 30 KB
- NewOrleans200212 2148.jpg 390 KB