Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Leighlinbridge is a village on the River Barrow in County Carlow, Ireland. The N9 National primary route once passed through the village which was by-passed in the 1980s. It now lies on the R705 regional road.
|Instance of||human settlement|
|Location||County Carlow, Ireland|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Leighlinbridge Castle (14 F)
Media in category "Leighlinbridge"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Bridge over river Barrow - geograph.org.uk - 502673.jpg 640 × 480; 70 KB
- River Barrow - geograph.org.uk - 722250.jpg 640 × 411; 44 KB
- Ruins in Leighinbridge - panoramio.jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 1.36 MB
- The River Barrow at Leighlinbridge - geograph.org.uk - 74915.jpg 640 × 425; 99 KB