Category:Library of Birmingham
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Library of Birmingham, on Centenary Square, in the city centre of Birmingham, England. It replaced the nearby Birmingham Central Library upon opening in September 2013. Designed in a contemporary High-tech architecture style, by the Dutch firm Mecanoo.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
public library in Birmingham, England
|Instance of||public library,|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands, England, UK|
|Located at street address|
|Main building contractor|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Library of Birmingham"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Birmingham Skyline facing West.jpg 4,160 × 2,340; 303 KB
- Birmingham Skyline towards South-West during sunset.jpg 4,160 × 2,340; 462 KB
- Birmingham Skyline towards South-West in the evening.jpg 4,160 × 2,340; 480 KB
- Detail of Demolished Building with Library Backdrop - Birmingham - England (28193323276).jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 3.89 MB
- Library of Birmingham 2.jpg 3,704 × 2,082; 1.19 MB