Category:Lighthouses in Brazil
- Some words related with lighthouse names, translated from portuguese to english:
Alinhamento anterior Range front. Alinhamento posterior: Range rear. Barra: River entrance. Cabo: Cape. Castelo: Castle. Este/Leste: East. Forte/Fortim: Fort. Fortaleza: Fortress. Farol/Faróis: Lighthouse/Lighthouses. Farolete: Beacon light. Ilha: Island. Molhe: Mole. Norte: North. Oeste: West. Ponta: Point. Quebra-mar: Breakwater. Rio: River. Sul: South.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Lighthouses in Bahia (9 C)
- ► Lighthouses in Ceará (3 C)
- ► Lighthouses in Espírito Santo (3 C)
- ► Lighthouses in Maranhão (2 C)
Media in category "Lighthouses in Brazil"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.