Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Lightwater is a village in the Surrey Heath district of Surrey, England about to the south-west of London. Immediately surrounding towns and villages include Bagshot, Deepcut, Windlesham, Camberley and West End. The village is bounded to the north west by the M3, to the north east by the Lightwater bypass. To the south east, it is bounded by the Red Road whilst to the south west there is the vehicle testing tracks owned by the Ministry of Defence.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Surrey, South East England, England|
Media in category "Lightwater"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- 1890map1.jpg 1,557 × 1,905; 107 KB
- All Saints, Lightwater - geograph.org.uk - 1522401.jpg 459 × 640; 60 KB
- Hammond's Pond, Lightwater Country Park - geograph.org.uk - 1492478.jpg 640 × 420; 105 KB
- Housing near Camberley - geograph.org.uk - 101094.jpg 640 × 480; 136 KB
- Lightwater1.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 1.16 MB
- All Saints' Church, Lightwater - geograph.org.uk - 106948.jpg 640 × 480; 84 KB
- Chobham Ridges 1 - geograph.org.uk - 744111.jpg 640 × 480; 99 KB
- High Curley - geograph.org.uk - 166321.jpg 640 × 480; 360 KB