From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Lincoln Memorial is a national memorial on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. dedicated to Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States. The memorial was designed by architect Henry Bacon and dedicated in 1923. The statue of Lincoln was carved of white marble by Daniel Chester French and completed in 1922.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Aerial views of the Lincoln Memorial (44 F)
- ► Presidents at the Lincoln Memorial (17 F)
- ► Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool (129 F)
- ► Watergate Steps (17 F)
Pages in category "Lincoln Memorial"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Lincoln Memorial"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 291 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Abraham Lincoln v2.jpg 1.03 MB
- Bursting Red Lincoln Sunset.jpg 7.88 MB
- IMAG2638-DC-lincoln.jpg 1.46 MB
- Linc Memorial 2016.jpg 9.2 MB
- Lincoln from Afar.png 7.24 MB
- Lincoln Memorial - SM.jpg 9.82 MB
- Lincoln memorial 1.JPG 2.09 MB
- Lincoln Memorial 2012 04.jpg 3.41 MB
- Lincoln Memorial at Dusk.jpg 196 KB
- Lincoln Memorial at Midnight.jpg 1.53 MB
- Lincoln Memorial in D.C..JPG 1.23 MB
- Lincoln Memorial Inside 1.jpg 4.04 MB
- Lincoln Memorial Inside 2.jpg 4.08 MB
- Lincoln Memorial Long Exposure.jpg 10.73 MB
- Lincoln Memorial Park.jpg 215 KB
- Lincoln Memorial Serene.JPG 320 KB
- Lincoln Memorial USA.jpg 6.88 MB