Category:Lisa (ship, 1935)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: kutter
- Steel, riveted
- Built: Woubrugge, Netherlands
- Completed: 1935
- Length: 21,24 m.
- Beam: 5,60 m.
- Draught: 2,35 m.
- Masts: 2 (steel)
- Sails: 260 m2
- Main engine: Daf, 180 pk.
- 1935 Named: TX39 VERTROUWEN for Arie van der Vis, Texel Flag: Netherlands
- Early seventies Sold to Dorus Pompert. Renamed: HD 160 LAMMIE
- 1974-04-25 Sunk 55 mile NW of Texel by crew to prevent being arrested with the ship for smugling about 3000 kg hashis and 40 liter hasjis oil from Libanon to Rotterdam
- 1974-05 Salvaged and towed to Den Helder
- 1978 Sold to company in Langedijk Netherlands. Renamed: MARIT Used for sail charter in the Mediteranian
- 1980-11-14 Arrested in Rotterdam with 1200 kg hashish on board
- 1983 Sold to Carl Edens Hoorn, Netherlands Renamed: LISA
- 2004 Sold to Peter Booms Used as houseboat Renamed: LAMMIE