Category:Lisbon tram 327

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Built in 1906 by Brill in Philadelphia and delivered to CCFL as part of its series. Rebodied from “xarroco” to “standard” style in ~1932, with two rows of 4 bowl-shaped roof vents. Its cow-catchers were replaced with 3-beam fenders in the ~1940s. It had originally two single-seat rows, changed to two pair-seat rows in ~1979. It was adapted to one-man operation in the 1980s. It was withdrawn from regular service in the early 1990s and sold to a private interest, being held in storage at the CSA Ribeira depot until Feb. 1998. It was taken to Britain, its carbody stored under sheeting in the open in Walton-on-the-Naze and the remainder held by the Crich Museum. (Main source: Mário Vieira (compil.): Lisboa – Listagem de Eléctricos. Lisboa, 2014.02)

Subcategories

This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.