Category:Little White Schoolhouse
The Little White Schoolhouse is a schoolhouse relocated to Ripon, Wisconsin that is the claimed birthplace of the U.S. Republican Party (i.e. the site of one of the first meetings of the general "anti-Nebraska" movement of 1854 to use the name "Republican"). It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the National Historic Landmarks lists.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "Little White Schoolhouse"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Birthplace of the US Republican Party 1.jpg 864 × 1,152; 301 KB
- Birthplace of the US Republican Party 2.jpg 1,110 × 788; 251 KB
- Little White Schoolhouse Ripon Wisconsin Feb 2012.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 4.43 MB
- LittleWhiteSchoolhouse.jpg 3,741 × 2,547; 4.97 MB
- LittleWhiteSchoolhouseNHLplaque.jpg 2,486 × 2,260; 2.8 MB