From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Littlecote, in the English county of Buckinghamshire, also known as Lidcote, was a village about eight miles north of Aylesbury. The village was mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1087. In the late 15th century, the landowner, Thomas Pigott, started to enclose land for sheep grazing, which was for him a profitable use of the land. By 1507, the enclosure had been completed and the village had been depopulated and destroyed.
Media in category "Littlecote, Buckinghamshire"
This category contains only the following file.