Lombardi's Pizza, located at 32 Spring Street on the corner of Mott Street in the Nolita neighjborhood fo Manhattan, New York City was originally located at 53 1/2 Spring Street. In 1905 Gennaro Lombardi converted his grocery store into a pizzeria, and had a loyal clientele, including Italian tenor Enrico Caruso. The restaurant was passed to Gennaro's son George, but closed in 1984, only to re-open a few years later down the block, run by one of Gennaro's grandsons. (Source: Inside the Apple (2009))
Media in category "Lombardi's Pizza"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.