Category:London, Midland and Scottish Railway
- Main Wikipedia article: London, Midland and Scottish Railway
The London Midland and Scottish Railway (LMS) was a British railway company. It was formed on 1 January 1923 under the Railways Act of 1921, which required the grouping of over 300 separate railway companies into just four. The LMS was nationalised in 1948, becoming part of the state-owned British Railways.
This category has the following 47 subcategories, out of 47 total.
- ► Birkenhead Railway (3 C)
- ► Halesowen Joint Railway (1 C, 4 F)
- ► London, Midland and Scottish Railway RJD (53 C)
- ► Severn and Wye Railway (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Sheffield and Midland Railway Companies' Committee (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Sheffield District Railway (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Shrewsbury and Hereford Railway (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Somerset and Dorset Joint Railway (9 C, 50 F)
- ► South Yorkshire Joint Railway (1 C, 8 F)
- ► Stratford-upon-Avon and Midland Junction Railway (2 C, 6 F)
- ► Vale of Towy Railway (2 C)
Media in category "London, Midland and Scottish Railway"
The following 26 files are in this category, out of 26 total.