local bus operator in London
|Instance of||bus company|
|Subclass of||public transport|
- TfL used it between 1999 and 2009 to run buses under the trading name East Thames Buses, and also uses it to provide other bus services such as Dial-A-Ride
- LRT used it between 1985 and 1994 to own and operate its bus fleet and related assets at an arms length under the trading name London Buses, to prepare for and ultimately facilitate their sale to various private companies
Prior to the creation of London Buses Ltd, its functions were part of the long standing 'London Transport' monolith - see Category:London Transport busesLondon Buses Ltd is not to be confused with London Bus Services Ltd, created in 2000 and which also has a role under Tfl in the provision of bus services.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "London Buses"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- London Buses Incident response unit 1.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 3.71 MB
- London Buses Incident response unit 2.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 4.02 MB
- London General Omnibus Company route map March 1911.jpeg 592 × 391; 182 KB
- London General Omnibus Company route map May 1912 Cover.jpeg 510 × 900; 116 KB
- London General Omnibus Company route map May 1912 Zoom.jpg 6,907 × 4,954; 12.77 MB
- London General Omnibus Company route map May 1912.jpeg 1,103 × 729; 341 KB
- London Pride 2019 50 Years of Pride - 48219718931.jpg 6,480 × 4,320; 9.05 MB
- SilverNewRoutemaster.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.21 MB
- SN13CJE.jpg 1,867 × 1,245; 1.68 MB
- WU11OGR TRANSPORT FOR LONDON INCIDENT RESPONSE (15380303528).jpg 4,896 × 3,672; 4.24 MB