Category:London County Council Blue plaques

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

This scheme replaced the one run by the Royal Society of Arts in 1901 it was formally called "Indication of Houses of Historical Interest in London". The London County Council sceme was abolished along with the organisation in 1965 and replaced by one run by the the Greater London Council. In that time the LCC standardised the blue plaque design as we know it today and erected nearly 250 plaques.

Subcategories

This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.

Media in category "London County Council Blue plaques"

The following 200 files are in this category, out of 464 total.

(previous page) (next page)(previous page) (next page)