Category:Longfield and New Barn
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Longfield and New Barn is a civil parish in Dartford Borough, Kent, England. It is named after two of the villages it covers, Longfield and New Barn, it also covers the settlement of Longfield Hill. Longfield is the ancient village, situated on the road between Dartford and Meopham; the historic church there is dedicated to St Mary Magdalene. New Barn is larger in population than Longfield, although has little in the way of services, being a recent development and purely a residential location.
civil parish in Dartford, Kent
|Instance of||civil parish|
|Location||Dartford, Kent, South East England, England, UK|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Longfield and New Barn"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Green Street Green Road, Longfield - geograph.org.uk - 1640965.jpg 640 × 480; 71 KB
- Main Road, Longfield - geograph.org.uk - 1352141.jpg 640 × 480; 58 KB
- Main Road, New Barn - geograph.org.uk - 1267264.jpg 640 × 480; 108 KB
- Pindens End Cottage - geograph.org.uk - 1222927.jpg 640 × 480; 91 KB
- Railway bridges near Longfield - geograph.org.uk - 1640956.jpg 640 × 480; 48 KB
- Shops, Station Road, Longfield - geograph.org.uk - 1352137.jpg 640 × 480; 63 KB
- St Mary Magdalene, Longfield, Kent - geograph.org.uk - 886200.jpg 640 × 443; 89 KB
- Water Reservoir on Nurstead Avenue - geograph.org.uk - 1147596.jpg 640 × 481; 71 KB