Category:Loughrea Priory

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Coat of arms of Ireland.svg This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. GA105-151001-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerDatabase record.

Deutsch | English | Français | Italiano | +/−
Coat of arms of Ireland.svg This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 30337006
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerMain record.

Deutsch | English | +/−
English: Loughrea Priory was founded c. 1300 by Richard de Burgo, Earl of Ulster as Carmelite house dedicated to St. Mary. Since 1640, the priory is occupied by Discalced Carmelites who built a new friary in the 19th century beside the old one, now in ruins.

Media in category "Loughrea Priory"

The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.