Category:Louise Françoise de Bourbon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Duchess of Bourbon then Princess of Condé
|Name in native language|
|Date of birth||1 June 1673|
|Date of death||16 June 1743|
|Country of citizenship|
English: Louise Françoise de Bourbon, Légitimée de France (1 June 1673 – 16 June 1743) was the eldest surviving legitimised daughter of King Louis XIV of France and his mistress, Madame de Montespan. Known as Mademoiselle de Nantes in her youth, she was married to Louis, Duke of Bourbon, Prince of Condé, a prince of the blood and grandson of the famous military commander, the Grand Condé. She was known as the Duchess of Bourbon or Madame la Duchesse and had nine children with the duke. She also built the Palais Bourbon in Paris, present seat of the National Assembly of France.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Louise Françoise de Bourbon"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Estampes par Nicolas de Larmessin.f092. Louise Françoise de Bourbon.jpg 3,355 × 4,605; 2.75 MB
- Gobert - Presumed portrait of Marie Louise Élisabeth d'Orléans - Prado.jpg 1,428 × 1,920; 1.67 MB
- Gobert - Presumed portrait of Marie Louise Élisabeth d'Orléans - PradoFXD.jpg 1,428 × 1,920; 667 KB
- Livre aux armes de Mlle de Nantes.JPG 690 × 880; 223 KB
- Madame la Duchesse de Bourbon (1673-1743).jpg 433 × 640; 45 KB
- Mama ya Montespan.jpg 1,412 × 1,952; 1.16 MB
- Mariage de Louis de France, duc de Bourgogne.jpg 1,961 × 1,215; 803 KB
- Marriage of the Duke of Bourbon to Mademoiselle de Nantes, 1685.jpg 6,176 × 9,459; 15.97 MB