From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Louisiade Archipelago — in Milne Bay Province of Papua New Guinea.
- A string of ten larger volcanic islands frequently fringed by coral reefs, and 90 smaller coral islands located 200 km southeast of New Guinea, stretching over more than 160 kilometres (99 mi) and spread over an ocean area of 26,000 square kilometres (10,000 sq mi) between the Solomon Sea to the north and the Coral Sea to the south.
- The tropical Louisiade Archipelago rain forests are in the Tropical and subtropical moist broadleaf forests ecoregion.
Media in category "Louisiade Archipelago"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Anagusa (Landsat).JPG
- Bonvouloir Islands (La...
- Calvados Chain (Landsa...
- Conflict Group.jpg
- Louisiade archipelago.jpg
- Misima Island.jpg
- Quessant (Landsat).JPG
- Rossel Island (Landsat...
- Vanatinai, Louisiade A...
- Wari (Landsat).JPG
- Yeina (Landsat).JPG