Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Lovell House (Lovell Health House) — a 1928 Modernist house located in the hills of the Los Feliz district, Los Angeles, California.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Instance of||single-family detached home|
|Location||Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California|
|Located at street address|
|Heritage designation|| |
|Significant event|| |
Media in category "Lovell House"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Lovell Health House Dundee Drive HABS CAL,19-LOSAN,66-.gif 640 × 503; 16 KB
- Lovell House 1.jpg 1,500 × 1,125; 361 KB
- Lovell House 2.jpg 1,500 × 1,125; 561 KB
- Lovell House, Los Angeles, California.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 1.74 MB
- Lovell House, Richard Neutra, Architect 1929.jpg 1,531 × 1,025; 571 KB