Category:Loves Park, Illinois
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
city north of Rockford, Illinois
|Instance of||city of the United States|
|Location||Winnebago County, Illinois|
|Elevation above sea level|
English: Loves Park is a city of about 24,000 people, just north of Rockford in Winnebago County, Illinois and a small park of Boone County, Illinois, USA. The area was called Love's Park or Love's Grove in the early 20th century; the name became spelled as Loves Park in the 1920s, and the area was incorporated as a municipality in 1947.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Rockford Speedway (1 C, 29 F)
Media in category "Loves Park, Illinois"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Defense.gov photo essay 080727-F-6684S-071.jpg 2,964 × 2,064; 3.08 MB
- Defense.gov photo essay 080727-F-6684S-086.jpg 3,000 × 2,284; 2.35 MB
- Defense.gov photo essay 080727-F-6684S-107.jpg 3,000 × 2,400; 2.22 MB
- Defense.gov photo essay 080727-F-6684S-169.jpg 2,862 × 1,908; 1.91 MB
- Defense.gov photo essay 080727-F-6684S-256.jpg 3,000 × 2,400; 2.59 MB
- Defense.gov photo essay 080727-F-6684S-285.jpg 3,000 × 2,400; 3.21 MB
- ILMap-doton-Loves Park.PNG 167 × 300; 21 KB