Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Low Countries are the historical lands around the low-lying delta of the Rhine, Scheldt, and Meuse rivers, including the modern countries of Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and parts of northern France and western Germany.
historical coastal landscape in north western Europe
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Atlas der Neederlanden (9 C, 1 P, 634 F)
- Jetons of the Low Countries (384 F)
- County of Kessel (5 C, 18 F)
- Prince-Bishopric of Liège (8 C, 14 F)
- Seventeen Provinces (17 C, 1 P, 35 F)
Pages in category "Low Countries"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Low Countries"
This category contains only the following file.
Gazet HistoireEcclesiastiquePaysBas.jpg 1,700 × 2,400; 671 KB