Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Low Countries are the historical lands around the low-lying delta of the Rhine, Scheldt, and Meuse rivers, including the modern countries of Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and parts of northern France and western Germany.
|Instance of||population transfer|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Atlas der Neederlanden (9 C, 1 P, 633 F)
- ► Jetons of the Low Countries (19 F)
- ► County of Kessel (5 C, 4 P, 18 F)
- ► Prince-Bishopric of Liège (7 C, 35 F)
- ► Seventeen Provinces (16 C, 1 P, 25 F)
Pages in category "Low Countries"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Low Countries"
This category contains only the following file.
- Gazet HistoireEcclesiastiquePaysBas.jpg 1,700 × 2,400; 671 KB