This place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as City of Luxembourg: its Old Quarters and Fortifications.
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Buildings in Luxembourg City (137 C, 277 F)
- ► History of Luxembourg City (8 C, 17 F)
- ► Nature of Luxembourg City (7 C, 4 F)
- ► People of Luxembourg City (5 C)
- ► Quarters of Luxembourg City (23 C, 2 F)
- ► Transport in Luxembourg City (6 C, 1 F)
- ► Views of Luxembourg City (2 C, 280 F)
Pages in category "Luxembourg City"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Luxembourg City"
This category contains only the following file.
- Andriy Melnyk grave.jpg 2.38 MB