Category:Lympstone Commando railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Main Wikipedia article: Lympstone Commando railway station
English: This private station serves the Royal Marine Commando barracks at Lympstone in Devon, England. It is on the Avocet Line between Exton and Lympstone Village stations.
|Instance of||railway station|
|Location||Lympstone, United Kingdom|
|Date of official opening||1976|
Media in category "Lympstone Commando railway station"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Lympstone Commando - FGW 143621 Paignton service.JPG 1,366 × 910; 486 KB
- Lympstone Commando 142001 142063.jpg 1,024 × 768; 291 KB
- Lympstone Commando.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.11 MB
- Lympstonecommandon.jpg 648 × 486; 72 KB