Category:M904 De Brouwer (ship, 1955)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- SHIPYARD Bellingham Shipyard inc. Bellingham - Washington
- SETTING ON 25 april 1954
- LAUNCHING 15 october 1954
- COMMISSIONING 01 november 1955
- TRANSFER 14 april 1966
- RETIRED FROM DUTY July 1993
- CHRISTENER Count Yves De Brouwer
- Ex M951 NAMSEN of the Norwegian Royal Navy, transferred to the Belgian Navy in 1966 in the framework of an exchange of 2 Norwegian MSO against 3 Belgian MSC (M914 ROESELAERE, M915 ARLON and M916 BASTOGNE
Media in category "M904 De Brouwer (ship, 1955)"
This category contains only the following file.
- M904De-Brouwer2.jpg 63 KB