Category:MacDougal-Sullivan Gardens Historic District
The MacDougal-Sullivan Gardens Historic District was designated a New York City landmark in 1967 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. The district includes 74-96 MacDougal Street and 170-188 Sullivan Street between Houston and Bleecker Streets in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. The 22 houses were built between 1844 (MacDougal Street) and 1850 (Sullivan Street) in the Greek Revival style, but became deteriorated until they were bought by William Sloane Coffin in 1920 and throughly renovated by Francis Y. Joannes and Maxwell Hyde in Colonial Revival style in 1921, with the rear yards combined to make a common garden. (Source: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.)
Media in category "MacDougal-Sullivan Gardens Historic District"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.