Category:Macdonald Harrington Building

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Macdonald Harrington Building, 815 rue Sherbrooke Ouest Montreal
« Originally the Macdonald Chemistry Building, the Macdonald-Harrington Building was recently renamed to honour its first Chemistry professor, Bernard Harrington. Built between 1896 and 1897, it was one of many donations made to the University by Sir William Macdonald. » – mcgill.ca
Français : Pavillon Macdonald-Harrington, 815, rue Sherbrooke Ouest Montréal
« Ce pavillon, qui s'appelait à l'origine Pavillon Macdonald de chimie, a par la suite été renommé en hommage à Bernard Harrington, premier professeur de chimie qui y a enseigné. Construit en 1896 et 1897, il est lui aussi dû à la générosité de Sir William Macdonald. » – mcgill.ca
Camera location 45° 30′ 18.96″ N, 73° 34′ 32.89″ W View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "Macdonald Harrington Building"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.