Mahbubnagar or Mehboobnagar (Telugu: మహబూబ్ నగర్ జిల్లా, Urdu: مہبوب نگر ضلع), also known as Palamooru, is a district in Telangana state of India. It is named after its district head quarters Mahabubnagar town. It is the second largest district in the state in terms of area covered, located at a distance of 100 km from the state capital Hyderabad. Mahbubnagar district is bounded on the east by Nalgonda and Guntur districts, on the west by Gulbarga district (Karnataka), on the north by Rangareddy and on the south by Kurnool district.
district of Telangana
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Books From Mahabubnagar District (2 C, 2 F)
- Forts in Mahabubnagar District (4 C, 1 F)
- Hills in Mahabubnagar District (empty)
- Lakes of Mahabubnagar District (empty)
- Projects in Mahabubnagar District (2 C, 1 F)
- Waterfalls in Mahabubnagar District (empty)
Media in category "Mahabubnagar District"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Animoni Mahendher.jpg 336 × 401; 15 KB
- Jadcherla Hills.jpg 4,160 × 3,120; 2.54 MB
- NATURES ADMIRATION.jpg 1,279 × 719; 244 KB
- NEW LEAVES...III.jpg 1,279 × 719; 464 KB
- Njn1080mangampet.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 297 KB
- Njn1082mangampet.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 297 KB
- Njn1083mangampet.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 430 KB
- Njn1084mangampet.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 485 KB