Jump to navigation Jump to search
Čeština : Malá Strana, Praha
English: Malá Strana is a district of Prague, western part of the historical city centre. It borders Hradčany with Prague Castle in the north and Letná in the very northeast. The Vltava River and Charles Bridge separate Malá Strana from the Old Town in the east. Smíchov is located next to Malá Strana in the south. The western part of Malá Strana is occupied by the Petřín Hill with parks, funicular and lookout tower. The very top of the Petřín Hill outside the city walls is then known as Strahov.
neighborhood of Prague
|Instance of||cadastral area in the Czech Republic,|
municipality with town privileges in the Czech Republic (1257–1784),
part of municipality in the Czech Republic
|Location||Prague 1, Prague 5, Czech Republic|
|Located in or next to body of water||Vltava,|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Buildings in Malá Strana (110 C, 245 F)
- ► History of Malá Strana (7 C, 36 F)
- ► Kampa (15 C, 62 F)
- ► Nature of Malá Strana (3 C)
- ► Obora (Malá Strana) (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Transport in Malá Strana (16 C, 4 F)
Pages in category "Malá Strana"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Malá Strana"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Cs-Mala Strana.ogg 2.9 s; 28 KB
- ETH-BIB-Prag, Haradschin, Karlsbrücke-Inlandflüge-LBS MH01-006368.tif 6,506 × 4,182; 77.93 MB
- Josefov (Prague) (37894888142).jpg 7,360 × 4,912; 3.04 MB
- Josefov (Prague) (37894892312).jpg 7,360 × 4,912; 2.72 MB
- Josefov (Prague) (37925935871).jpg 7,360 × 4,912; 2.5 MB
- Prag Kleinseite Kanaldeckel 229.jpg 4,896 × 3,264; 20.28 MB
- Prague 07-2016 view from Lesser Town Tower of Charles Bridge img6 (1).jpg 3,298 × 2,199; 2.23 MB
- Prague Height Cityscape (Unsplash).jpg 6,016 × 4,000; 11.12 MB