Malampuzha Dam is the largest reservoir in Kerala, located near Palakkad in south India with the scenic hills of the Western Ghats in the background. It is a combination of a masonry dam with a length of 1,849 metres and an earthen dam with a length of 220 metres. The dam is 6,066 feet high and crosses the Malampuzha River, a tributary of Bharathappuzha, Kerala's second longest river. There is a network of two canal systems that serve the dam's reservoir of 42,090 hectares.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Malampuzha reservoir (10 F)
Media in category "Malampuzha Dam"
The following 38 files are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Bright Rays of hope.jpg 54 KB
- Malampuzha bridge.JPG 1.75 MB
- Malampuzha Dam 1.jpg 422 KB
- Malampuzha Dam 2.jpg 845 KB
- Malampuzha Dam 3.jpg 929 KB
- Malampuzha Dam 4.jpg 768 KB
- Malampuzha Dam 5.jpg 256 KB
- Malampuzha Dam 6.jpg 615 KB
- Malampuzha Dam Board.jpg 553 KB
- Malampuzha Dam Fancy Lights.JPG 1.68 MB
- Malampuzha Dam Inside.JPG 1.2 MB
- Malampuzha Dam View.JPG 1.35 MB
- Malampuzha Dam Walk Way.JPG 1.32 MB
- Malampuzha Dam Wind Turbine.JPG 1,011 KB
- Malampuzha Dam.jpg 1.01 MB
- Malampuzha dam.JPG 708 KB
- Malampuzha dam.jpg 1.44 MB
- Malampuzha Dam1.jpg 471 KB
- Malampuzha Dam2.jpg 604 KB
- Malampuzha Dam@Night.jpg 452 KB
- Ponnamkode.jpg 2.24 MB