Category:Malcolm X House (Wesleyan University)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Center for African American Studies and Malcolm X House, a two-building complex built for Thomas MacDonough Russell in 1901 and acquired by Wesleyan in 1934 as a faculty club. After a fire in 1967, it was renovated in 1969, as Malcolm X House (a residence for 20 students) and the African American Institute. The latter was succeeded by the Center for African American Studies (CAAS) in 1974.
Media in category "Malcolm X House (Wesleyan University)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.