From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Manastir, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Manastir and All pages with titles containing "Category:Manastir"
Manastir may refer to:
- Category:Monasteries – monastery is spelled Manastir/Манастир in some languages
- Category:Manastir (Prilep), village in Macedonia
- Category:Manastir (Haskovo), village in Bulgaria, see Category:Haskovo Municipality
- Category:Manastir (Niška Banja), village in Serbia, see Category:Nišava District
- Category:Bitola, city in Macedonia (Manastir as an old/alternative name in some other languages)