Mangalore (pronounced [ˈmæŋɡəlɔr]; Tulu: Kudla, ಕುಡ್ಲ; Kannada: ಮಂಗಳೂರು, Mangalūru; Konkani: Kodial, ಕೊಡಿಯಾಲ್; Beary: Maikala, ಮೈಕಾಲ) is the chief port city of the Indian state of Karnataka. Bound by the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghat mountain ranges, Mangalore is the administrative headquarters of the Dakshina Kannada (formerly South Canara) district in southwestern Karnataka.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Suburbs of Mangalore (7 C)
- ► Buildings in Mangalore (20 C, 16 F)
- ► Culture of Mangalore (12 C, 5 F)
- ► Geography of Mangalore (10 C, 4 F)
- ► History of Mangalore (8 C)
- ► Mangalore International Airport (3 C)
- ► Nature of Mangalore (5 C, 3 F)
- ► People of Mangalore (15 C, 21 F)
- ► Transport in Mangalore (5 C)
- ► Visitor attractions in Mangalore (6 C)
Pages in category "Mangalore"
This category contains only the following page.