Mankessim is a town in the Mfantseman Municipal District of the Central Region of Ghana. The town is the main location and the original capital town of the Fanti nation. There are located the tombs of the kings who had led the Fantis in their migration across the rain forest southwards to the coastal areas of the Gold Coast. At Mankessim is also located the religious main sanctuary of the Fanti nation, the shrine of Bura Bura Weigya aka Nananom Mpow.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Mankessim"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Ankobeahene Nana Jackson-Fynn.jpg 720 × 968; 155 KB
- BANKS IN MANKESSIM.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 279 KB
- DvICE -a top hiplife star.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 224 KB
- Marketing at Mankessim.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 352 KB
- The 1st Ghana Day of Percussion.jpg 600 × 400; 40 KB
- The National Archives UK - CO 1069-34-63.jpg 1,010 × 1,670; 279 KB