English: Mannamead is a suburb of Plymouth in the English county of Devon. It was an affluent Victorian and early Edwardian suburb with wide avenues such as Seymour Road, grand villas and Thorn Park referred to in Pevsner. It has a solid late Victorian Anglican church, a small row of shops and a frequent bus service along one of the city's busiest and principal commuting routes.
Media in category "Mannamead"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Co-op, Peverell Park Road, Plymouth - geograph.org.uk - 1736254.jpg 537 × 640; 68 KB
- Mannamead Road - geograph.org.uk - 1521737.jpg 640 × 480; 155 KB
- Plymouth rooftops in snow - geograph.org.uk - 354998.jpg 640 × 480; 91 KB
- Shops on Hyde Park Road - geograph.org.uk - 1521786.jpg 640 × 480; 155 KB
- Villas on Mannamead Road - geograph.org.uk - 121348.jpg 640 × 407; 121 KB