Category:Marble Collegiate Church
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Marble Collegiate Church is a church of the Reformed Church in America located at at 272 Fifth Avenue at the corner of West 29th Street in the NoMad neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. It was built in 1851-54 and was designed by Samuel A. Warner in Romanesque Revival style with Gothic trim. The facade is covered in Tuckahoe marble. (Source: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► 5 West 29th Street (7 F)
Media in category "Marble Collegiate Church"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.
- 5th-Ave-New-York-N.Y. 1905.jpg 1.51 MB
- Fifth Avenue 1905.jpg 173 KB
- Marble Church NYC 20.JPG 317 KB
- Marble Church NYC 21.JPG 405 KB
- Marble Church NYC 22.JPG 345 KB
- Marble Church NYC 23.JPG 324 KB
- Marble Church NYC 25.JPG 387 KB
- Marble Church NYC 27.JPG 465 KB
- Marble Church NYC.jpg 1.94 MB
- Marble Collegiate Church 02.jpg 2.46 MB
- Marble Collegiate Church 03.jpg 2.48 MB
- Marble Collegiate Church.jpg 849 KB
- MarbleColl.JPG 4.68 MB