Category:Margaret I of Denmark
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dansk: Margrethe var dronning af Norge (1363-1380), regent for Danmark (1375-1412), Norge (1388-1412) og Sverige (1389-1412)
English: Margaret the Great (1353-1412), in Danish and Norwegian Margrethe, in Swedish Margareta, was a Danish princess who became Queen of Denmark, Norway and Sweden (regnant) in the 1380's and 1390's. She was Margaret I of Denmark.
Norsk bokmål: Margrethe, dronning av Norge (1363-1380) , gift med Håkon VI Magnusson. Senere regent for Danmark (1375-1412), Norge (1388-1412) og Sverige (1389-1412)
Queen of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden
|Date of birth||1353|
|Date of death||28 October 1412|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- Dedications to Margaret I of Denmark (2 C, 6 F)
- Margaret I of Denmark in art (5 C, 1 F)
Pages in category "Margaret I of Denmark"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Margaret I of Denmark"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Petter Lorens Hoffbro woodcut Johannes Magnus.tif 5,910 × 6,904; 116.77 MB
- Regesta Norvegica IX.jpg 1,903 × 2,879; 2.28 MB
- Margaret (given name)
- 1353 births
- 1412 deaths
- Women of the Middle Ages
- Queens consort of Sweden
- Queens consort of Norway
- Queens regnant
- Queens of Denmark
- Houses of Swedish royalty before 1440
- House of Estridsen
- Burials at Roskilde Cathedral
- Queens by name
- 15th-century women of Denmark
- People of the Kalmar Union
- Deaths in Flensburg
- Deaths from plague (disease)