Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Maria Altmann was a niece of Adele Bloch-Bauer, noted for her ultimately successful legal campaign to reclaim from the Government of Austria by the artist Gustav Klimt. She was the central figure of the 2015 film, Woman in Gold
Filed successful lawsuit against government of Austria for return of family artwork plundered by the Nazis
|Name in native language|
|Date of birth||18 February 1916|
|Date of death||7 February 2011|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Maria Altmann"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Altmann in 2010.jpg 1,424 × 2,144; 595 KB
- Collins speaking at WIZO Victoria function in Melbourne, April 2018.jpg 1,333 × 2,000; 260 KB
- Gustav Bloch-Bauer (1862-1938) jouant du violoncelle vers 1935.jpg 1,875 × 1,434; 2.24 MB
- Herndon ArtSpace Presentation.jpg 2,287 × 1,918; 783 KB
- Maria Viktoria Bloch-Bauer nel 1935 (cropped).jpg 987 × 1,269; 48 KB
- Maria Viktoria Bloch-Bauer nel 1935.jpg 1,175 × 1,457; 82 KB