From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Mariel, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Mariel and All pages with titles containing "Category:Mariel"
Mariel may refer to:
- Mariel, a town of Artemisa Province, Cuba
- Mari El, an autonomous republic of Russia
- Mariel Hemingway (b. 1961), American actress
- Mariel Zagunis (b. 1985), American sabre fencer
- Battle of Mariel, a naval battle of 1828 involving Spain and Mexico
- See also