Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: A Marilyn is a hill in the British Isles that has at least 150 m (492 feet) of relative height. You cannot walk (or run) from one Marilyn to another without at least 150 m (492 feet) of ascent. The name is a pun on "Marilyn Monroe" (the name "Marilyn" and the term "munro").
type of mountain or hill in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland or Isle of Man, with at least 150 m (492 feet) of relative height
|Instance of||peak bagging classification|
|Location||British Isles, Europe, Northern Hemisphere|
|Located in/on physical feature||British Isles|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Marilyns"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Marilyns"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Cairn Mon Earn.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 997 KB
- IMG CroghanMountain1585c.jpg 2,811 × 1,027; 837 KB
- IMG GreatSugarLoaf1038c.jpg 1,494 × 1,037; 414 KB
- Isle of Man Terrain - Snaefell Mountain View - kingsley - 24-JUN-09.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.04 MB
- Nephin mountain.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 741 KB