Category:Mark IV tank, Excellent
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Mark IV tank, Excellent, No 2324 (Training No 102). Now displayed at the Bovington tank museum, it was build in 1917. In 1919, it was presented to the Royal Navy shore establishment HMS Excellent to commemorate its role in training tank crews during World War 1. It was restored to operation condition in 1940, and used by the Royal Navy battalion allocated to the defence of Portsmouth until 1942, when it returned to being a memorial. In 1974 it was again restored to running condition and handed over to the Bovington Tank Museum.
This category has only the following subcategory.