Category:Mark I tank
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The British Mark I tank was the world's first tank, entering service in World War I, born of the need to break the domination of trenches and machine guns over the battlefields of the Western Front. Together with its subsequent variants, it was the most successful heavy tank of the war. Tank variants included the Mark I through Mark X.
world's first tank to enter combat
|Country of origin|
|Service entry|| |
|Powered by|| |
|Total produced|| |
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Mark I tank"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A Mark I tank RMG PU9983.jpg 1,280 × 918; 1.33 MB
- A001511-v8.jpg 1,000 × 784; 106 KB
- Destroyed English tank in Rumilly, France, WWI (29126529810).jpg 2,768 × 1,760; 3.99 MB
- Tanks.jpg 799 × 562; 71 KB
- WWITrenchCambrai.jpg 1,416 × 720; 280 KB