The Marriott House, also known as the Marriott-Kruidenier House, at 506 West Main Street in Urbana, Illinois, was built in 1892-93 in the Queen Anne style. Franklin Marriott, a farmer and land speculator, bought the property from Col. Samuel Busey, whose family had owned it since 1831; Marriot's brother-in-law Emmett G. Yearsley built his own Queen Anne house next door at #508. The Marriott House stayed in the Marriott family until 1944, followed a series of short-term owners. Francis and Hermenia Kruidenier bought the house in 1958 and owned it for the next 30 years, until 1992. (Sources:  and )
Media in category "Marriott House"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- MarriotHouse Urbana Illinois 4431.jpg 2,088 × 2,944; 1.65 MB
- Marriott-Kruidenier House 506 West Main Street Urbana Illinois.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.68 MB
- MarriottHouse Urbana Illinois 4442.jpg 3,468 × 2,308; 3.27 MB