Category:Martin & Chamberlain
Martin & Chamberlain were a firm of architects in Birmingham, England in the later Victorian era, reponsible for many public buildings such as schools, baths, libraries, churches and police stations in red brick and terracotta.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Category:Martin & Chamberlain"
The following 32 files are in this category, out of 32 total.
- 266 Broad Street.jpg 1.54 MB
- 98 Edmund Street.jpg 1.16 MB
- Bordesley Centre.jpg 1.26 MB
- Clifton Road Board School.jpg 4.51 MB
- Clock Tower Harborne.jpg 1.35 MB
- Floodgate School Deritend.jpg 1.19 MB
- Icknield Street Board School.jpg 1.31 MB
- Somerville School Birmingham.jpg 1.14 MB
- Tindall Street Board School.jpg 4.02 MB