From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Masjid al-Quba or Quba Mosque — located in Medina (Madinah), western Saudi Arabia.
- Quba is the first mosque in Islam's history, and the oldest mosque in the world, originally completed in 622 CE.
- Its first stones were positioned by the Islamic prophet Muhammad. after his emigration from Mecca to Yathrib (Medina).
- The current 20th century structure was designed by architect Abdel-Wahed El-Wakil.
العربية: مسجد قباء
Media in category "Masjid al-Quba"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Front Quba Mosque.JPG 351 KB
- Masjid al-Quba (6171318123).jpg 3.91 MB
- Masjid al-Quba.jpg 59 KB
- Masjid khuba puram.JPG 782 KB
- Masjid khuba.JPG 769 KB
- Masjid quba.JPG 5.26 MB
- MQuba 091109-0146.jpg 502 KB
- Quba Mosque ٢٠١٣-١٢-٠٩.jpg 4.09 MB
- Quba Mosque.JPG 660 KB
- Quba.jpg 41 KB
- مسجد قباء قديما.jpg 33 KB
- مسجد قباء مقطع01.jpg 52 KB