Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Audio recording of the subject's spoken voice|
|Date of birth||28 December 1927|
Khan Khana, Jalandhar, British Raj, Punjab
|Date of death||5 June 1942|
|Work period (start)|
|Country of citizenship|
Master Madan was a Punjabi singer who was born in 1927 and died in 1942. He recorded 8 songs in his lifetime until he was poisoned, due to which he died.
Media in category "Master Madan"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Master Madan - Bagan Vich Peengan Piyan.ogg 3 min 15 s; 1.96 MB
- Master Madan - Chetna Hai To Chet Le.ogg 3 min 7 s; 1.76 MB
- Master Madan - Gori Gori Bayyan.ogg 3 min 4 s; 1.86 MB
- Master Madan - Hairat Se Tak Raha Hai.ogg 3 min 15 s; 2.45 MB
- Master Madan - Man Ki Man.ogg 3 min 1 s; 1.79 MB
- Master Madan - Mori Binti.ogg 3 min 24 s; 2.24 MB
- Master Madan - Ravi De Parle Kande.ogg 2 min 55 s; 648 KB
- Master Madan - Yun Na Reh Reh Kar Hamein Tarsaiye.ogg 3 min 2 s; 2.3 MB