Category:Maull and Fox
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Maull and Fox photographers was a partnership of Henry Maul(1832-1907) and John Fox (1832 - 1907), and it lasted from 1879 to 1885. The studio continued under the original name by others and moved to 200 Gray's Inn Road. It was officially closed on October 26 1928 and the final creditors' meeting was held on November 30 1928. The firm was taken over by the Graphic Photo Union, which in turn was taken over by Kemsley Newspapers.
Media in category "Maull and Fox"
The following 55 files are in this category, out of 55 total.
- William Bayliss.jpg 1,001 KB
- Burdon Sanderson.jpg 1.81 MB
- Charles Darwin aged 51.jpg 115 KB
- Charles Darwin seated crop.jpg 1.17 MB
- Charles Darwin seated.jpg 1.04 MB
- SS-darwin.jpg 323 KB
- James-Cossar-Ewart.jpg 160 KB
- Galton and Ancestors.jpg 209 KB
- Picture of George Grote.jpg 110 KB
- ThomasRupertJones.jpg 35 KB
- Suzanne lenglen 1920.jpg 209 KB
- Sir F. Stanley Maude.jpg 429 KB
- Sir Stanley Maude.jpg 476 KB
- LordMelgund1885.jpg 31 KB
- William Saville-Kent.jpg 66 KB
- Scott of the Antarctic.jpg 302 KB
- EdwardHobartSeymour.jpg 161 KB
- Hamo Thornycroft 001.jpg 1.36 MB